Translate

Monday 20 October 2014

The Husband in The Middle



The husband screams She is my Mother!!!!! I cannot throw her away, I will handle it.

My husband and father in-law keep saying they will handle my monster in-law with each episode and ask me to ignore, stay calm and just forgive. This is my latest answer after over 16years of taking this abuse:

I do know how you feel and do sincerely hope you can find a solution because you do believe ultimately in the good in her. However, I do feel traumatized especially as I get to keep everything in each and every episode that right now I am almost done in. Somehow we excuse her behaviour and find stupid justifications sometimes non-existent, her actions are well thought out and she is very aware of what she is doing. Objectively without emotions, she really cannot coexist with people peacefully and most especially I do not think she can ever accept me. But is up to you ultimately on how you deal with it as I will not force you to choose. I also know how she feels about me and have kept from talking about that because of the same reason-She is your mother. I am also someone's child and am almost at a point where I cannot summon any emotions towards her or trust. I will do my best to keep the peace but human I am.

My only request find a way to keep her away from me and what is mine!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment