Translate

Tuesday 14 October 2014

Mother-inlaw Banana Fiasco

Big problems in the world!
  • Islamic State in a rampage against inhumanity, 
  • Ebola turning nations upside down. 
Yet a mother in-law decides her ultimate goal and life ambition is to aggravate and take away your ability to function amidst serious life issues.

Today my monster in-law decided that part of her campaign to show how I cannot have a say was to enter my farm and cut down bananas that I had already sold. She waited until I left for the city ofcourse. I call that stealing but is up to you guys to decide.

When I called and confronted her, she said I sold it without leaving for her and her right is to consume and eat anything of mine perceived as her son's anytime she feels like.
Is this a control issues or what? I guess the problem will be why did we allow her to reside close enough to the farm?

She did abuse my dead parents and  call me a couple of names, ranging from a witch with ultimate plan of what??? Wait I know 'staying married to her son.'

I am so aggravated and as I type am about to explode. Thank you so much for this blog, at least I get to exhale but only God can truly help me stay sane........snapping is so very close. You can only imagine what thoughts have passed through my head already.

4 comments:

  1. The problem is not control. She wants attention. Deny her that and punish her in a different way that will be equal to the cost of the banana plus interest.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, ignoring her is a good start. The last thing a man wants is his wife and mother constantly at war.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So make sure there are no witnesses when you retaliate

    ReplyDelete
  4. Look, I have monster Inlaw issues that are so unimaginable I don't know where to start. All I can say is don't let her succeed in ending your marriage.

    ReplyDelete